Click to enlarge
Author: Steven Joshua
A Metaphysics Textbook for Non-Mystics
* This book has a number of purposes. One is to expose those not familiar with mysticism, to an example of Love's Logic. For those who are familiar with mysticism and metaphysics, Iamai provides a comprehensive overview that unites most mystical thought systems on a very basic hands-on level. Its intention is to demystify mysticism.
* Another purpose of this book is to expose individuals from the ages of 10 to 25 to the mechanics of their being. The author believes that this is the age where the information will do the most good to show them that they can alter their perceptions of the world and therefore their life.
* A third purpose of this book is to unify science, ESP, mysticism, and religion. To help you get first hand experience to very esoteric subject matters.
* Since the book is free, another intention of this book is for it to be a public service announcement.
This textbook covers what metaphysics, mysticism, physics, and mathematics have in common. The contained theory, along with the exercises, unites the different schools of thought and gives the reader experience in the field (with a little tongue in cheek thrown in).
The benefits of this book are:
* Exposes the reader to Absolute LoveÃ?Â¢Ã¢Â?Â¬Ã¢Â?Â¢s Absolute Logic.
* It works only with the very basics.
* Teaches the cause and effect relationships that is inherent in all Creation
* Truth works when correctly applied independent of personal belief. Application of the text, along with the exercises, can also create a change within the individual independent of personal belief.
* Because this textbook deals with the mechanics of being, it can be of use to the non-mystic.
Within this book are the laws, mechanics, and applications that makes all mysticism, mystical religion, or spirituality work through out the ages.
In terms of verifying or refuting the postulates and other information in this work, the bottom line is this: The only way either can be done is, if the individual drops all or most of their finite temporal/spatial references. Which, is the general effect, when one follows what the majority of the saints and mystics have suggested to do over the last few thousand years.
Visit the author's website 'IAMAI - A Journey Into the Unseen' to learn more about the contents of the ebook
Visit the author's website 'IAMAI - A Journey Into the Unseen' to read the Table of Contents and to download separate chapters
Click here to download the whole book in ZIP format (12.4MB)
Format: Acrobat Reader
No.of Pages: 396 pages
Includes bonus ebooks (One or more): No